White rock is a hygienic and versatile wall cladding system that is often used in busy places where other types of wall cladding are less suitable.
Often in commercial premises, especially those where hygiene is of high importance, this type of cladding is preferable because it has many advantages over other types, here are the benefits:
- Hygienic – this means that in areas such as commercial kitchens where cleanliness is important, Whiterock is perfect.
- Easy to clean – this product can be easily wiped down, making cleaning a quick and easy job, this adds to the hygiene of the product.
- Seamless installation – installation does not require grouting, unlike with tiles, so installation is simpler, plus this means that bacteria cannot get into those grouting areas where they usually congregate.
- Waterproof – this means that water cannot damage the cladding in any way and also that it cannot seep through to the wall and cause structural problems.
- Hard wearing – this product is extremely durable and resists damage, making it suitable for many areas where other types of cladding would fail.
- Low maintenance – due to the fact that the product is waterproof, durable and easy to clean, it is likely to require fewer repairs and stay in top condition for longer.
All in all White rock is a high performance, multi-purpose wall cladding that is not only perfect for areas like commercial kitchens but also for areas such as corridors, receptions, supermarkets and classrooms.
If you are interested or would like more information about White rock, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Apple Solutions and we will be happy to advise you.